Vivo Y11 Price in Nigeria and Specifications.
The Vivo Y11 is one of the most affordable Vivo smartphones currently on the market. As a matter of fact, within the $100/$150 budget range across the board, it is one of the best. Snapdragon 439 Processor powers this device and it also has a triple camera, good battery capacity, and more.
Come along as I present to you the price, specifications, pros, and cons of Vivo Y11 in Nigeria. This is to help you make a better buying decision.
Vivo Y11 Features
Vivo Y11 has a somewhat not too attractive design. This is probably due to its price tag.
It has a glossy gradient rear finish. Also, it has a dual rear camera setup and an LED flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the rear, and the Vivo logo.
Talking about the display, it has a 6.35 inch IPS LCD display which is a selfie camera. The display of Vivo Y11 has a density of 268 PPI and a resolution of 720 x 1544 Pixels.
The Vivo Y11 has a dual rear camera which comprises a 13MP main rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture. With these cameras, although low, you can capture 1080 videos at 30fps. The cameras also have Panorama and HDR for photos.
It also has an 8MP selfie camera with an f/1.8 aperture. With this selfie camera, you can also capture 1080p videos at 30fps.
Just as I pointed out above, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor powers Vivo Y11. It also has an Adreno 505 GPU, 32GB inbuilt storage capacity, and 3GB of RAM. These are factors responsible for the average but not too bad performance of this device.
It also has a 5000mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery. This is one of the high points of this device. At the price of this device, many other smartphone makers won’t add a battery capacity as much as this. 5000mAh is big enough to last one for a reasonable period of time.
This device runs the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system and it also uses the Funtouch 9.1 user interface.
Vivo Y11 Specifications
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.1
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Colors: Coral Red, and Jade Green
- Weight: 190.5 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM-Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: it has a 6.35-inch IPS LCD Display
- Resolution: 720 x 1544 Pixels
- Screen Protection: No
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/2.2 + 2MP with f/2.4
- Rear-Camera Features: LED flash, Panorama, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/1.8
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: No
- EDGE: No
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: – No
- USB Port: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: No
- Push Emails: No
- Email Protocol: No
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: No
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Fast Charging: No
Vivo Y11 Specifications Summary
- 35-inch IPS LCD Display
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 5000mAh Li-Po Battery
Vivo Y11 Pros and Cons
- Fantastic design
- It has an impressive screen-to-body ratio
- The 5000mAh battery capacity is more than enough.
- It has the latest custom Funtouch 11 UI.
- Also, it has support for a dedicated SD card.
- The side-mount fingerprint sensor is very convenient and easy o operate.
- It can record 1080p video at 30fps, which is awesome
- The presence of USB On-The-Go is another pro.
- No multiple variants. Users have no other choice.
- 720p resolution screen was below expectation.
- It offers the old Micro USB 2.0. Too bad for connectivity.
- Low processing power leads to warm-up problems during heavy uses.
- No gorilla glass protection.
- No fast charging support.
- NFC is not enabled.
Vivo Y11 Price and Availability in Nigeria
The price of the Vivo Y11 in Nigeria is between 45,000 Naira and 60,000. You can also buy it for around $140 at some leading global online stores.
The Vivo Y11 was announced in October 2019 and is currently available for purchase from Nigeria at leading global online stores.
|United States – US|
|Ebay.com||32GB + 3GB RAM||$132.81|
|United Kingdom – UK|
|Ebay.co.uk||32GB + 3GB RAM||£152.25amazo|
|Amazon.co.uk||Not Available||Not Available|
|Jumia.com.ng||32GB + 3GB RAM||From ₦ 55,000|
|jiji.ng||32GB + 3GB RAM||From ₦ 55,000|
Where to Buy Vivo Y11