Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Program for Nigerians 2021/2022
About Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group. Standard Bank Group is Africa’s largest banking group when ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic IBTC has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries, including South Africa. Stanbic IBTC has branches in 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, the United States, and Asia. Thus, Stanbic IBTC has one of the biggest banking networks on the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
The strategy of Stanbic IBTC Holdings is to position itself as the leading end-to-end financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. Standard Bank Group leverages its market exposure to offer expert services in three core business areas. This includes Corporate and Investment Banking; Personal and Business Banking and Wealth management under 8 subsidiaries.
Working with Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC takes pride in being one of the best in Africa and this is the progress made real by building on the 150-year history of being from, for, and across Africa with the unique knowledge and insights of people. People are her greatest assets. Whilst they provide them with the resources and opportunities to make a real personal impact on their customers, we also give them the tools to unlock their own potential and grow hand-in-hand with the business they support.
For these reasons and more, you are invited to be a part of the success story of Stanbic IBTC.
The Purpose of Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Program
Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Program is designed to aid in the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, and equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group. The Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Program is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and helping us drive our success into the future.
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and contexts with increasing levels of complexity. They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges, and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and countrywide.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analysts, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO, or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have a discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender, and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.